Subscribe for Special Offers and Free Stuff
Normal Business Hours
Open Rain or Shine!
Our fields have no mud on them.
Friday 3pm to 7pm.
Saturday 10am to 7pm.
Sunday 10am to 7pm.
M-T-W-T: By appointment only.
Friday 8pm to 1am
Saturday 8pm to 1am
S-M-T-W-T: By appointment only.Private games can be scheduled 7 days a week by appointment.
A minimum of 8 players and a deposit is required.
Call 346-315-5401 to schedule.
All pricing is subject to sales tax.
There is a 4% convenience fee for all credit card transactions.
The 4% convenience fee is charged by the card company, not us.
Valid ID is required to be left as a deposit to rent equipment.
Rental equipment not returned will result in you being charged the replacement cost.
NightOps - $75
Flat fee includes:
All Drinks are Free Including Adult Beverages (Priceless).
Play at the Only Glow in the Dark Paintball Park in the Nation including Call of Duty's Nuketown and Shipment Maps.
1000 Glow in the Dark Paintballs. ($50 value)
All night air.
Available for All Ages.
Reserved Pub Tables Available for Private Parties of 8 or more.
(21 and up bring ID)
Great for Bachelor/ Bachelorette Parties
And Team Building Corporate Parties.
Field Fee - $25
Bring your own gear.
All day field access.
All day air.
H-Town Paintball is an air only field, no CO2.
Gear Rental - $15
Walk-in Package #1 - $50
Walk-in Package #2 - $75
Walk-in Package #3 - $100
Private Play Packages Book Now
PRIVATE PLAY is available for groups of 8 or more people who would like a more exclusive playing experience. There is a $50.00 non-refundable deposit to book the time slot of your choice.
Build Your Private Event!
We Use Empire Paint
H-Town Paintball only uses high end paint that will not stain your clothes, gear or cause your marker to jam. H-Town Paintball is a Field paint only facility, you may only use the paintballs purchased from H-Town Paintball.
Case Pricing of Other Fields Around Town
All paint is not created equal. Cheap paint will stain your clothes, gear and jam your marker. If you have ever wondered why your marker is constantly jamming and you constantly have to clean it; it's because you are using cheap paint.
- Houston In-door Paintball - $120
- Paintball Bonanza - $100
- H-Town Paintball - $90
- Survival Game of Texas - $89.95
- AGR Sports - $87
- Tanks Paintball - $80
- Glory Paintball - $75
- Urban Warzone - $72
- TXR Paintball - $65
- Paintball Zone South - $58
- Paintball Zone North - $58
- 5J Extreme Sports - $55.50
- Gotcha Paintball - $55
- Goggles must be worn on the field of play at all times. Players who violate this rule will be asked to sit out a game, or asked to leave the park. Players in the dead zone on the field must keep their goggles on at all times. Players may remove goggles only when off the field in the staging area.
- Barrel socks must be secured around the tip of the markers barrel when not in play, with the bungee secured around the rear receiver of the marker to ensure that the protective cover will not come off. Failure to follow this rule may result in ejection from the park. Barrel Plugs are not allowed.
- All players must have their markers Chronographed under 280 feet per second. Players with markers shooting over will not be allowed to play until the marker is properly set. If you bring your own marker you must have your referee Chronograph your marker before you can play.
- H-Town Paintball is a Field paint only facility, you may only use the paintballs purchased from H-Town Paintball.
- Players at no time are allowed to shoot over the protective netting, or straight up into the air, players who violate this will be immediately ejected from the park.
- Players are not allowed to construct bunkers, booby traps, or other misc. things. If you have a question about this please consult the referees.
- Players must use bunkers on the field of play for cover and for cover only, players may not climb on top of them. Do not enter inside any vehicles or climb on top of vehicles.
- At no time is Physical contact allowed, this includes melee kills and barrel tag or tap.
- Any player who shoots their marker in the safe zone will be immediately ejected from the park.
- At no time are players allowed to shoot at wildlife, players caught intentionally shooting wildlife will be immediately ejected from the park.
- Possession of real weapons such as knives, firearms, grenades, explosives, or any type of pyrotechnics are not allowed on premises.
- Players are not allowed to consume alcoholic beverages before or during their time of play. Players suspected of being under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol will be asked to leave the park.
- There is no Blind Firing allowed. Blind Firing is when you are firing your marker and not looking at what you are firing at.
- Paintballs must break on you or a piece of your equipment for the elimination to be valid. If a Paintball bounces and does not mark you, you are still a live player. If you are unsure if a paintball has broken on you, call a referee over and ask for a “paint check”.
- Referees decisions are final, if you have an issue, please take it up with the referee after the game.
- There is a minimum 15ft surrender and fire rule. Players from opposing teams are not allowed to be within 15 feet of each other and may not fire at another player under 15 feet.
- ALL paintball players must be 10 years old or older. This applies to open and private play.
- ALL paintball players must fill out an H-Town Paintball waiver.
- Players are only allowed to use semi-auto firing mode. NO RAMPING.
- No smoke grenades or smoke bombs.
- Players must play all fields. The referees will make the choice on which order the fields are played.
- No metal cleats or golf shoe style cleats.