Open Rain or Shine!
Our fields have no mud on them.
Subscribe for Special Offers and Free Stuff
Field Fee - $15
All day field access.
All day air.
H-Town Paintball is an air only field, no CO2.
We Specialize in LOW IMPACT PAINTBALL
Unlike other paintball fields we understand that not everyone is an avid Paintball player. Children and new adult players do not like to get bruised up and hurt with the regular paintball markers.
The new low impact paintball markers shoot with less pressure and the paintballs are considerably smaller so it hurts less. Now mom and dad can join the fun and play with the kids. We do not allow regular paintball and low impact paintball to play together.
Date and Times
Normal Business Hours
OPEN PLAY is just that: Any player can walk-in and participate in open play and play against other open play players. A referee will set opposing teams and send you onto the field to play. We always suggest bringing a friend or two to build your team!
Gear Rental - $15
Open Play Package #1 - $50
Open Play Package #2 - $75
Open Play Package #3 - $100
Build Your Private Event!
Private Play Rental Package Book Now
- $45 per player for a minimum of 8 players
- $40 per player for 9 to 12 players
- $37.50 per player for 13 to 30 players
PRIVATE PLAY is available for groups of 8 or more people who would like a more exclusive playing experience. We also host corporate events, church group events, bachelor/bachelorette parties and birthday parties! Give us a call and we can customize your package to ensure your friends, family or co-workers have a memorable adventure! There is a $10.00 (per person) non-refundable deposit to book the time slot of your choice.
RENTING EQUIPMENT Valid ID is required to be left as a deposit to rent equipment.
Rental equipment not returned will result in you being charged the replacement cost.
There is a 3.99 percent convenience fee for all credit card transactions.
We use Empire Marballizer Paint
For .68 caliber markers
Paintballs - $30
Paintballs - $50 Half Case
Paintballs - $90 Case
- Goggles must be worn on the field of play at all times. Players who violate this rule will be asked to sit out a game, or asked to leave the park. Players in the dead zone on the field must keep their goggles on at all times. Players may remove goggles only when off the field in the staging area.
- Barrel socks must be secured around the tip of the markers barrel when not in play, with the bungee secured around the rear receiver of the marker to ensure that the protective cover will not come off. Failure to follow this rule may result in ejection from the park. Barrel Plugs are not allowed.
- All players must have their markers Chronographed under 280 feet per second. Players with markers shooting over will not be allowed to play until the marker is properly set. If you bring your own marker you must have your referee Chronograph your marker before you can play.
- H Town Paintball is a Field paint only facility, you may only use the paintballs purchased from H Town Paintball.
- Players at no time are allowed to shoot over the protective netting, or straight up into the air, players who violate this will be immediately ejected from the park.
- Players are not allowed to construct bunkers, booby traps, or other misc. things. If you have a question about this please consult the referees.
- Players must use bunkers on the field of play for cover and for cover only, players may not climb on top of them. Do not enter inside any vehicles or climb on top of vehicles.
- At no time is Physical contact allowed, this includes melee kills and barrel tag or tap.
- Any player who shoots their marker in the safe zone will be immediately ejected from the park.
- At no time are players allowed to shoot at wildlife, players caught intentionally shooting wildlife will be immediately ejected from the park.
- Possession of real weapons such as knives, firearms, grenades, explosives, or any type of pyrotechnics are not allowed on premises.
- Players are not allowed to consume alcoholic beverages before or during their time of play. Players suspected of being under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol will be asked to leave the park.
- There is no Blind Firing allowed. Blind Firing is when you are firing your marker and not looking at what you are firing at.
- Paintballs must break on you or a piece of your equipment for the elimination to be valid. If a Paintball bounces and does not mark you, you are still a live player. If you are unsure if a paintball has broken on you, call a referee over and ask for a “paint check”.
- Referees decisions are final, if you have an issue, please take it up with the referee after the game.
- There is a minimum 15ft surrender and fire rule. Players from opposing teams are not allowed to be within 15 feet of each other and may not fire at another player under 15 feet.
- ALL paintball players must be 10 years old or older. This applies to open and private play.
- ALL paintball players must fill out an H-Town Paintball waiver.
- Players are only allowed to use semi-auto firing mode. NO RAMPING.
- No smoke grenades or smoke bombs.
- Players must play all fields. The referees will make the choice on which order the fields are played.
- No metal cleats or golf shoe style cleats.